Entrepreneur & content creator IG: @once
Hi, I’m Dave Nash. This is where I talk about e-commerce, including digital marketing, private label, and dropshipping. Also covered is lifestyle, philosophies, and habits.
I’m a former JP Morgan financial analyst turned entrepreneur. Also formerly with Mount Lai (left in late 2018!). Currently, I spend my time building DTC companies, investing, hustling, and helping others do the same.
Get my newsletter. You’ll have first access to essays and posts about starting and scaling businesses. I’ll also share about my prior experience growing multiple e-commerce brands throughout my 7+ years in the space.
Here are some recent posts I’ve made:
• 4 Tips for Increasing AOV
• Email Marketing Epiphany
• Scaling 2.0: June 2020 Brand Update
• 3 Books That Changed The Way I Think and Live
• 4 CBO Structure Ideas You Should Test
• Setting the Foundation: May 2020 Brand Update
• Facebook Ads Optimization Blueprint (Complete Guide)
• My Consistent Launch Strategy ($140 budget)
• My Complete List of Shopify Apps