I’m here again today with a common question I’ve been getting over the past week. You guys REALLY want to know what apps I use to run my Shopify dropshipping and private label stores. For reference my store has done about $145k in revenue (40% profit margin) in the past 30 days.
I am going to order these apps based on TOTAL REVENUE DRIVEN. Because the sole reason of apps is to help you make money, right? (I am not affiliated with any of these except for Liverecover).
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO:
ZIPIFY ONE CLICK UP SELL
- I’ve been using this bad boy for literally years. I can’t run stores without it. Just by installing it you increase your revenue by at least 5%, most likely 10% if you know what you’re doing with it.
- Zipify OCU shows a special deal page AFTER the customer has already purchased. This increases conversion rate of upsells for many reasons, the first being that a customer who has just purchased is experiencing a slight dopamine high, and subsequently is more likely to KEEP IT GOING by pressing “one click” to add another product to their order.
- Best Practice: make it a spider web of offers. Once the customer has purchased, give them a complimentary product for 30% off. If they take that, offer it again for 40% off. If they don’t take the initial offer, then offer the original product for 30% off, then if they take that, offer it again for 40% off…so on and so forth. You get the deal. You’re essentially giving the customer as many options as they can to take the deals.
- I’ve been using this app for about 2 months now and the results are insane. 17% recovery rate.
- This app basically allows you to automatically text customers who have abandoned their checkout and left their phone numbers. The key is that HUMANS are on the other side of the customers conversation, not AI. This means they can formulate actual responses to questions or concerns that the customer can have.
- There’s literally no reason to not have this on your store, even if you use something like SMSbump for marketing campaigns because it just. prints. money!!!
- Click here to support me by using my liverecover affiliate link!
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- This app puts a bundle option on your product page. For me, it increases AOV by around 5%. Upload a synergistic SKU to your store and offer it as a bundle package, it should be taken a solid amount of the time. Free money!
Email marketing (Klaviyo/Mailchimp)
- EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS. If you’re not doing it, you’re missing out. You hear it all the time but on god i know none of you guys are using it to its fullest potential. The top brands have anywhere between 10-40% of their revenue coming from email marketing. What’s yours?
- 5 types of campaigns you need
- abandoned cart
- customer win-back
- Regular campaigns you send out every 2-3 days to get people COMING BACK.
Get my newsletter. You’ll have first access to essays and posts about Facebook ads, Shopify, & starting and scaling e-commerce companies. I’ll also share about my prior experience growing multiple e-commerce brands throughout my 7+ years in the space.