LAUNCH STRATEGY 2020
I’ve launched or help launch 3 stores with strategy in the past few months and they all did at least $5k revenue in the first week.
It’s actually pretty simple… because the reason for success really comes down to the data analysis and actions you take…not necessarily what your campaign structure is like.
Without further ado…
1 CBO Prospection Campaign
- $140 budget works with any product $60 or under. $100+ products need $280 budget.
AD SET STRUCTURE
7 Ad sets
- Range from 500k — 50m
Ad Set Minimum spend limit of $15/day.
- You want every ad set to get at least a solid chunk of spend to see how they do, while still leaving $5 / day per ad set on average to allocate to other ad sets that are doing better that day.
Cost cap 1.5x the profit margin of the product
- I’ve been testing bid strategies for the better part of the last 365 days… Cost cap is BEAST. See this tweet for proof. If you’re not comfortable with using this then lowest cost strat can also work.
1 video (40s+)
1 image (edit with canva)
2 ad copies / angles
Mix and match and create 4 ads per ad set.
At the end of day 1:
If you get sales:
- Kill the ad set that has the highest CPC.
If you don’t get sales:
- Kill the campaign and take another look at the quality of your funnel… your ad videos/images/copy are probably bad or your website is a non-converting website.
At the end of day 2:
- Kill any other CPC anomaly ad sets or ad sets without purchases.
Get my newsletter. You’ll have first access to essays and posts about Facebook ads, Shopify, & starting and scaling e-commerce companies. I’ll also share about my prior experience growing multiple e-commerce brands throughout my 7+ years in the space.